Meet the producers with dinner, Champagne and English sparkling wine
This event is a fantastic introduction to The Fizz Festival Lancashire, happening later in the year at the delightful Holmes Mill in Clitheroe. We have organised an exclusive evening of fantastic food, wonderful Champagne and award-winning English sparkling wines, with an exclusive opportunity to meet the actual producers of the wines too.
This sparkling event will take place inside the stunning Spinning Block Bar and Grill with spectacular surroundings and great food.
After a welcome glass of fizz, each delicious course will be paired with either a top quality Champagne or award-winning English sparkling wine with an introduction to the wines by the producers. Hear about how the sparkling wines are made, the history of the producers and why the wines pair beautifully with each course. The atmosphere will be informal, friendly and fizzing with excitement.
You will have an opportunity to buy their wines on the night, should you wish.
This fantastic evening will consist of:
- A welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Three course meal with menu choices (details supplied upon application)
- Matching Champagne and English sparkling wine with each course
- Learning about the production methods, where each wine is made and more about the rise of sparkling wine in the UK
- A prize draw
- Special hotel room rate (if staying overnight)*
- Discounts on Fizz Festival tickets
You will have an opportunity to buy other drinks, should you wish to, including wine and beer from the Spinning Block bar.
Tickets are only £45 and available below.
*Room rate is available exclusively for this event at £85 per room including breakfast. Ring the hotel on 01200 407 111 and quote Fizz50