Fizz Club Producer Dinner
We are thrilled to welcome English wine producers Lyme Bay from Devon to the second of our Fizz Club producer events, including dinner.
Lyme Bay are a small, dedicated West Country producer of sparkling wine as well as ciders and spirits too. Martin Litt will be travelling up from the winery and bringing us three of their fantastic sparklers to match perfectly with the scrumptious menu from Randall & Aubin in Manchester. What a treat!
Hear more about the rise of English sparkling wine and how Lyme Bay started production.
The night includes:
- Welcome glass of Randall & Aubin’s own fizz
- Three delicious savoury fish dishes
- Three glasses of English sparkling wine – one to match with each course
- A prize draw for a FREE Fizz Club membership
Martin has also promised us a surprise taste of something completely different at the end!
The menu is:
- Smoked salmon on sour dough bread with sour cream and a dill dressing
- Crisp cod goujons with R&A tartar sauce
- Grilled prime cod with herb dumplings, chorizo, chick pea & sweet tomato sauce
As our last event was so popular, it would be advisable to book as soon as you can. There are limited numbers, so don’t miss out.